تامین تجهیزات ابزار دقیق و اتوماسیون صنعتی
Crosby Series 800, 900 Pressure Relife valves
Crosby’s Series 800 adjustable and Series 900 OMNI-TRIM® full nozzle pressure relief valves have a simplified, single trim design with superior application versatility. They provide overpressure protection for medium flow applications in refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, power plant auxiliary systems, and pulp and paper mills. The Series 800/900 valves have been used successfully in thousands of industrial process applications since their inception in 1990.d
Series 800 pressure relief valves are designed for use on air, gas, vapor and steam service. External precise blowdown adjustments provide shorter blowdown than the Series 900, typically in the range of 5 to 15 percent. Increased efficiency results from this improved performance since system pressure can operate closer to the set pressure. The shorter blowdown also reduces product loss.d
Series 900 OMNI-TRIM® pressure relief valves provide overpressure protection on air, gas, vapor, liquid, thermal relief and steam service. Maximum fixed blowdown is set at the factory, typically 20% or less. Standardization of components in the OMNI-TRIM® design provides easy assembly, durability, and less repair, maintenance and inventory costs than with valves having varying internals materials. Series 900 can also be manufactured to ASME Code Section III for nuclearrelated applications.d
- Relieving capacities certified by National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Certification includes air and steam for Series 800, and air, steam and water for Series 900. BP certification includes air and water.
- Valves manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII and Section III.
- Superior seat tightness. Precision lapped flat metal-to-metal seats, or elastomer or TFE O-ring soft seats provide the ultimate in seat tightness. (Elastomer or TFE O-ring seat standard for Series BP.)
- Maximum corrosion resistance. Trim components are stainless steel as standard. All 316 stainless steel, Monel®, Hastelloy® and NACE* optional constructions are available.
- Spring standardization. Standard Series 800 and 900 pressure relief valves are suitable for inlet temperatures to 750°F [399°C], using a 17-7PH stainless steel spring. Series BP is suitable for inlet temperatures to 400°F [204°C].
- Fewer parts result in increased reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Series 800 pressure relief valves have an external blowdown adjustment allowing for short blowdown, smaller differential between operating and set pressures, and reduced product loss.
- Series 900 valves use a single trim design for liquid, gas and vapor services.
- Series 900 valves provide reliable blowdown without the need for adjustment.
- The Series BP with its balance piston design offsets the effects of variable back pressure on valve set pressure.
- Series BP valves can handle applications involving high built-up back pressure.
برای اطلاعات بیشتر با بخش فروش تماس حاصل فرمایید.
شرکت آتصا به عنوان مجموعهای پیشتاز در زمینه واردات و عرضه تجهیـزات ابـزاردقیـق و اتوماسیون صنعتی از معتبرترین تولیدکنندگان اروپا و آمریکا در ایران فعالیت مینماید.
برای دریافت فایلهای شرکت کلیک کنید
تماس با ما
تبریز، خیابان 22 بهمن ، تقاطع قطران ، بالاتر از مجتمع عمران ، پلاک 1173 ، طبقه سوم
تلفن : 34393714 (041)
فکس : 34420395 (041)
واتساپ : 41 80 916 0914
ایمیل : email@example.com
سعید افتخاری فرwww.atsa.co.irwww.atsa.co.ir - صصص.شفسش.زخ.هق - صصص.صصص.شفسش.زخ.هق